Logistic- Executive /Senior executive
Full Time, Permanent
Organizational chart :
- Chief Executive Officer &Country Manager
- 2 Supply Chain Manager- India
- 1 Assistant Manager logistics
- To Coordinate & Support Transportation of Stock across India on time and in Safe manner. Handling Revers logistic ad logistic customer Complaint .
Key Responsibilities :
- Daily coordination with 3PL & transporter for timely dispatch , vehicle placement and on time in full delivery to customer.
- Providing support to service provider by getting appointment, permits/forms valid PO’s and resolving dispute related to deliveries.
- Daily monitoring of Appointment based delivery and sharing the relevant information to Sales and team lead
- Timely submission of transporter bills along with the recovery of any losses due to delay or transit loss.
- Coordination with insurance agency and transporter for recovery of any transit loss.
- Tracking and suggesting option for controlling & optimizing primary & secondary distribution cost and network
- Proactive communication to all stake holder and concern person about any disturbance in pickup and delivery
- Drive major Supply chain initiatives which help in better customer service and cost reduction in primary & Secondary freight
- MIS reporting and KPI tracking in terms of service, Cost and complaint Handling
- Customer complaint handling and addressing
- Timely passing of Logistic credit note after self-investigation & approval from Management
Individual Key Performance Indicators (when applicable) :
- Transporter performance index
- Recovery of loss during transit or late delivery as per company guidelines.
- Customer Complaint addressing and closer
- MIS reporting & timely Vendor payment
Key success factors
- University Education with Degree or equivalent qualification in Logistics & International trade. Post-graduation in Supply chain is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in handling Domestic distribution with strong and relevant knowledge of statutory norms and procedure
- Strong Microsoft office experience- Excel, Access, word Power point
- Industry knowledge (Oil/ FMCG/ Modern trade) is desirable
- Hands on excel, and Transportation ERP package
- Good verbal and written communication skill English & Hindi
- Flexible for change
- Availability to travel